quarta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2010






Cannibal é o novo álbum (err... extended play) da Ke$ha, lançado dia 22 de novembro, e, segundo a própria it is fun, olha:



Para mim, Ke$ha é sinônimo de balada e esse disco (ô velha...) é cheio de músicas pra gente ahasar na pishta! O primeiro single chama-se We R Who We R e gruda feito chiclete na cabeça:




I've got that glitter on my eyes Stockings ripped all up the side
Looking sick and sexy-fied So let's go-o-o (Let's go!)

Tonight we're going hard Just like the world is ours
We're tearin' it apart You know we're superstars
We are who we are!

Mas a minha música favorita é a que deu o nome ao álbum - Cannibal:




Rawr! 
I have a heart, I swear I do But just not, baby, when it comes to you I get so hungry
When you say you love me Hush, if you know what's good for you
I think you're hot, I think you're cool You're the kind of guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous You're up my anus Now I'm gonna eat you, fool
I eat boys up Breakfast and lunch Then when I'm thirsty I drink their blood
Carnivore, animal I am a cannibal
I eat boys up You better run
I am cannibal (I am!) I am cannibal
I'll eat you up

Ke$ha, querida, suas roupas são um horror, mas nós gostamos de você!

Um comentário:

  1. Adoro a Ke$ha! Acho as músicas dela chicletes mesmo e os vídeos o máximo... Estou baixando as novas músicas agora!! Valeu a dica=*-*=

    Beijos, Fran
    http://promocoesnaprateleira.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir